Auxiliary poker software development market provides users with a wide range of tools. Many of them are paid, but their cost is not very high, and with skillful use, it will also pay for itself very quickly. It should also be noted that not all poker rooms are equally loyal to ancillary equipment, so before purchasing a license you should make sure that its use is allowed by the rules of the online room.
The most popular software for determining probabilities are the following developments:
– Holdem Indicator: is the most common software for detecting probabilities among users. This calculator will be useful only for fans of Texas Hold’em. In addition to the standard for all poker calculators functionality, it provides additional features. It makes calculations extremely quickly and is easy to use. HUD allows you to get statistical data on opponents and see the indicators of your own game, even regarding the MTT format.
– Poker Stove: software is in the public domain, but because of this it is not less effective or high-quality tool than paid counterparts. Users should take into account the fact that the calculator does not integrate into the poker client and automatically read the information. All data must be entered independently, so this program is not suitable for use in real time. Its advantage is manifested most in the analysis of the game session and the work on the mistakes. When entering parameters for calculating probabilities, a player can use all the available information: his own hand, common and cards thrown away, the number of opponents etc.
– Magic Holdem: software that will be extremely useful for beginner players who prefer Texas Hold’em tournament format. The tool can be used directly in the game. It quickly collects and analyzes information, making assumptions about the most likely cards of opponents. As the game progresses, the player will be able to take advantage of hints for further gaming decisions.
– Flopzilla: equipment allows you to see the likelihood of receiving a particular hand. Complementing the information using the function keys, you can find out the potential gain at any stage of the game.
– EquiLab: in addition to the capabilities of the previous program, the software allows you to view the equity indicators relative to the opponents of the hand. With the help of an equity coach, a player will be able to practice defining these numbers. When used in real time, the tool determines the probability of winning a user or a draw in a hand.
Auxiliary programs are indispensable helpers not only for beginner players. You should not be upset that the majority of them are paid, because they will pay for themselves, and very soon they will start to make a profit.